Monday, November 19, 2007

Driven by Demon

Sometimes when I think of those times when my mind was constantly troubled by adolescent angst, I think that I was mostly driven by demons I did not understand. There was a lot I know I needed to do but I did not know how to go about doing them. I needed to be part of the mainstream of life, to straddle the dual teams of wild horses running where they wanted. I was bound to fall and fall I did. I never knew how and why but I was shunted aside by the desire for peace that oblivion brings.

There was a fleeting flirtation with activism but deep inside I knew that I did not identify with the masses that I so loudly protested for. Somehow, I believed that the very masses that I professed to speak for would kill me in an instant of blind ignorance. Such is the power of a mob and the masses could very easily turn into a blind, raging mob for little or no reason at all.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phone Deals
Pink Razr