Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some SEO Succcess

I found something very gratifying that caused me to have the enthusiasm to make new posts to my blogs. One of my sites, Cagayan de Oro City recently found itself on page 4 of the Google search machine. I had been trying hard to get it out of oblivion for many, many years and when it seemed to me that I would never succeed in doing this, voila! there is was on page 4.

You might think that page 4 is not too big a deal well, you should try caring enough for a website to want it to be found on the higher pages and you will know what I mean by this. I have tried doing this for Dumaguete and I have had a measure of success there too, another page 4 entry but it has gone back to a dark hole and I don't know if it is ever coming back to light.

One surprise was Cebu which suddenly got a pr1 when all my other sites remained at przero-nada-nothing. One of the things I did was to do some checking with a tool that came my way and I was surprised to find Cagayan de Oro on its pages. Good show!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phone Deals
Pink Razr