Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bananas

It is a good thing to do, plant bananas in Cagayan de Oro City where there are good planting materials available. One can get suckers or tissue culture plantlets. Banana suckers are easier to plant and less expensive too although there is an advantage when one plants from tissue culture plantlets. For one thing, all of them would bear fruit at the same time.

Thinking back on the times when I qwas a young man in Cagayan de Oro City and all the activism in my heart, I could not refrain from thinking that my life had been wasted in the pursuit of things which are not really making any impact on today's world. Nothing seems to matter now and the old fire that burned seems irrelevant.

This might be construed as being sad and wasted. I might have lived a stupid life but I am here and there must be some point to this puny existence. I do not see the point and everyone who knows me must think, what a stupid life he has lived. Who cares?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cell Phone Deals
Pink Razr